ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented Business System Analyst in the IT & Technology Division
The Business System Analyst will be responsible for:
- Participating in the IT projects and will analyze the existing application functions, streamline the process, design a “To Be” solution diagram, and define the solution as business requirements.
- The BSA will be the interface between Business members, the Development Team, and the Solution architect.
The BSA is expected to have experience with:
- Application development,
- Technology knowledge,
- Analysis skills, and
- Should be capable to collaborate with the Product Owner, Development Team, other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization and internal projects.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Obtain and analyze business requirements
- Analyze each of the legacy applications and streamline the process
- Create a detailed business analysis, outline problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business
- Develop solution requirements and design documentation
- Review and write a functional test case, functional test execution.
- Support integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Review and contribute to user guides, reference manuals, and training materials
- Oversee implementation projects from beginning to completion
- Act as the primary liaison between business members and solution architects
- Experience in IT industry
- Experience in application development
- BSA related work experience
- Experience working both with onshore and offshore development teams and vendor management.
- Basic understanding of system applications. Capable of analyzing a process based on functionalities/features of each application
- Strong communication skills – able to explain issues to support partners and follow instructions accurately.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good problem solving and issue management skills
- Good Project Management skills
- Flexible with work hours during production outages or planned activities outside of work hours due to production deployments.
- Knowledge of deployment techniques & methodologies and of system design processes, methodologies, and testing tools
Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.
Company is not publicly visible
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
JPY 7,000,000 - 11,000,000
Other Salary Description
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
Asia Japan Tokyo
Monday to Friday - 9 am to 6 pm JST --- also work from home till the end of Covid-19 situation
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In