There are various systems such as customer management, inventory management, real estate management, employee personnel (attendance), etc., but planning / development (migration / repair) for mutuality of this in-house core system, defects and efficiency improvement of existing systems You will be responsible for the IT department's work, including response and purchase of networks and equipment.
[Background for recruitment]
In the future, we plan to place an order for offshore development from an IT company in Vietnam and Myanmar. Therefore, we are looking for people who can understand Vietnamese, Burmese, and Japanese and have IT knowledge as offshore development staff.
・ Java recommended (3 years of experience is preferable, but consultation is possible even if it is less than 3 years)
・ Japanese Language Proficiency Test N2 or above, who can understand Vietnamese or Burmese
Those who can communicate in English (daily conversation level or higher)
* As an offshore development window, you will be asked to negotiate and place orders in your native language and Japanese. Rather than being involved in development, we expect that you will take charge of negotiators and orders by making use of your language skills, so we emphasize communication skills rather than skills.
[Points for selection]
・ Those who are proactive in everything and have aspirations
・ Those who can find a rewarding job in their own way
- English : None
- Japanese : Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)
- Vietnamese : Business Conversation Level
- Burmese : Business Conversation Level
Mynavi Global Co., Ltd.
Company is not publicly visible
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - BrSE/Bridge SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Programmer
JPY 3,000,000 - 4,500,000
Other Salary Description
Complete with social insurance
Full transportation expenses
Asia Japan Osaka
9:00 to 18:00 (8 hours of actual work)
Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
Job Contract Period
Full-time employee (trial period: 3 months)
* Conditions change during the trial period: None
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In