Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Project Management Officer (PMO) to support our team on-site for a Call Center rollout project at a large telecommunications company in Tokyo. This person will be responsible for ensuring that all phases of the project are running smoothly on budget, and on time. They will also work closely with the head PM to communicate between off-shore development teams and BA/business teams. Proven experience in supporting projects following global project frameworks and achieving timelines is required.
- Organize and update documents to project standards.
- Generate reports to provide senior management with a summary view of control environment.
- Monitoring existing projects to ensure timely execution and completion.
- Preparing project status reports for management review.
- Communicating with clients about the status and progress of their projects.
- Ensuring all project strategies follow company and project standards.
- Arrange necessary meetings and ensure the appropriate structure for each of them.
Qualified candidates should be experienced as outlined below:
- Fluent in English, Business level in Japanese (Above JLPT N2).
- Bachelor’s degree in management, Administration, or a related field.
- Experience in IT projects (Software projects preferred).
- Must be familiar with the full lifecycle of a project (design to implementation).
- Have excellent communication skills with a proven track record within an enterprise environment.
- Able to handle multiple priorities and to work without direct supervision.
- English : Fluent (TOEIC 865-)
- Japanese : Native Level
IT (Other) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (Other) - Communication Software Development
JPY 8,000,000 - 10,000,000
Other Salary Description
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance
Asia Japan Tokyo
Job Contract Period
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In