We are looking for capable staff to help us coordinate and manage the smooth progress of localization and testing projects, on platforms ranging from mobile and browser to major consoles and developers in the gaming industry.
・Management and coordination of the progress of translation, localization and LQA test projects of games.
(will be in charge of coordinating clients, outside orders, and practical day-to-day tasks)
・Translation and review of documents, game content and bug reports
・Coordination of Freelance and in-house translators, check/review of localized material.
【Hiring Process】 ※This entire process will take a minimum of 1 week! Visa Support!
Document Screening→Translation Test→1st Interview→Unofficial Offer
※Please check your Spam folder for any missed communication from us, and provide an alternative email address on another domain to ensure the email is delivered to you.
*****No experience required!******
- Native level of English or business-level English (for non-native English speakers)
*Please specify the region of your native tongue in your cover letter when applying
- Reading and writing fluency in Japanese (JLPT N1 or equivalent)
- Basic PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Flexibility to work within tight deadlines
- Residing in Tokyo and its vicinity (Kanto Area)
- Ability to communicate through Japanese business emails
- Creative localization experience (games, manga, anime, etc.)
- Translation tools experience, such as Trados, MemoQ, WordFast, etc
- Strong writing skills in native language
- Interest in Japanese culture
- English : Fluent (TOEIC 865-)
- Japanese : Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)
DIGITAL Hearts Co.,Ltd./株式会社デジタルハーツ
Education/Training/Language Specialist - Translator
IT (Other) - Product Localization
Education/Training/Language Specialist - Localization
JPY 2,500,000 Over
Asia Japan Tokyo
10:00 ~ 19:00
Job Contract Period
(Possibility of renewing contract/permanent advancement depending on performance/ability)
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In