In this position, a candidate will act as a team leader of our bilingual IT support team stationed on-site at the client’s office providing IT support.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Deliver IT support service scope, goals and deliverables in accordance to the client’s policies, procedures, and processes.
• Provide technical support to desktop/laptop PCs, printers, monitors, server/network equipment, and other hardware in office environment.
• Troubleshoot, support and incident-manage users PCs and other related technical infrastructure
• Participate and support global/regional projects requested by the client.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and the client’s counterparts.
• Identify and resolve issues, conflicts and critical path within the service.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirement documentation, and presentations to the client, partners/vendors, and BiOS counterparts.
• Reporting and reviewing the performance of the services with the client’s counterparts on a weekly basis or as required.
• Direct, manage, and monitor on-site IT support team.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to team members.
• Create monthly shift work schedule for all resources.
Nearest Station: Sannomiya
- Experience of team management in the field of IT user support (Team Management)
- Hands on IT Helpdesk experience in the area of Desktop/Deskside support
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)
BiOS, Inc. / 株式会社バイオス
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server and Machine Operation and Maintenance
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
Depends on experience
Asia Japan Hyogo
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In