As a SAP Business Intelligence BI/HANA consultant will have the primary responsibility for the roll out of technical and functional aspects of the SAP BI/HANA solution.
Lead the integrated planning, design, implementation and support of SAP BI/HANA based solutions including SAP Server, SAP ECC, SAP Business Warehouse(BW), powered by HANA and SAP BI/Business Objects in large and complex environments.
· Required experience in BW/HANA migration & Implementation projects.
· Required experience in ABAP to understand and write business logic implementation.
· Experience with native HANA models to create graphical & script based calculation views.
· Experience with Various SAP Business Object tools (WEBI ,Design Studio ,AOLAP) development Lifecycle on either BW4HANA or S/4 HANA from design through implementation and production support.
· Hands-on experience with SAP HANA data modelling, schema management, content import & export data provisioning technology including SAP server.
· Experience required in Performance tuning of the HANA Model.
· Must have excellent Verbal and written communication( Japanese and English) skills, ability to interact with both business and technical stakeholders of the client.
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)
Tech Mahindra Limited/テックマヒンドラリミテッド
IT (Mainframe) - Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
JPY 7,000,000 - 9,000,000
Other Salary Description
Asia Japan Tokyo
Job Contract Period
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In