A senior engineer who is responsible for all lines of Voice operation and implementation, supporting the business and IT units in the Asia Pacific region.
Design, deploy, configure and operate Cisco IP Phone, Call manager, fax gateway along with related network devices in the Asia Pacific, ensuring compliance to BT’s client’s standards and guidelines.
Design, deploy, configure and operate BT ITS turret, Speakerbus, Verint voice recording, and Tiger CDR System in the Asia Pacific, ensuring compliance to BT’s client’s standards and guidelines.
Create technical/service design documentation during implementation
Partner with local in-country resources and/or vendors to deliver voice services
Manage and deliver voice projects/tasks within the proposed budget and timelines. This includes managing vendors
Delivery of moderately complex analytical and evaluative information for use by others (reports, engineering designs, user education manuals, etc…).
Provide consultations and operational support to business and IT units
· 5+ years hands-on experience in network industry working on routers & switches, Cisco Call Manager, IP Phones, fax gateways.
· 5+ years experience in operating BT ITS turret, Speaker bus, voice recording, and CDR system
· 5+ years experience in design and deployment of global large enterprise Network/Telephony communications systems.
· A proven ability to design and support Network/Telephony Infrastructure.
· Proven project management experience running multiple independent projects
· CCNP/CCIE holder
· Fluent spoken and written English
· Japanese skill is a plus
- English : Fluent (TOEIC 865-)
- Japanese : Minimum Communication Level
Tech Mahindra Limited/テックマヒンドラリミテッド
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server and Machine Operation and Maintenance
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server Architect and Developer
Depends on experience
Other Salary Description
Asia Japan Tokyo
Job Contract Period
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In