Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation as well as performing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
• Able to perform installation, calibration, repair and maintenance of equipment at customer site, troubleshoot electrical/electronic systems, assemblies and subassemblies from using block diagrams schematics etc. Computer literate, able to perform Software upgrades.
• Able to work independently
• Develop strong customer relationships at multiple levels in the customer organization.
• Manage customer's expectations
• Manage day-to-day service activities
• Work with end users to schedule work tasks
• Report and track activities
• Perform preventative and corrective maintenance tasks
• Maintains service
• Compiles data for and prepares regularly scheduled or special reports, analyses and statements.
• Interfacing with customer on technical matters.
• Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Completed work is reviewed from a strategic perspective for business results.
• Drives key projects to improve uptime and equipment performance
• Ensures all safety requirement are satisfied and current as per local and corporate requirements
• Drives key metrics such as costs, uptime, FSE utilization, manpower, scheduling to ensure meeting the company's goals and customer's expectations
• Any additional responsibilities assigned
• Process experience desired to be able to run and perform basic process troubleshooting
• Typically, 5 years minimum experiences as FSE,
• AA/AS minimum, or equipment experience.
• Background of Electronics or Mechanics
• Interface with divisions (i.e. source inspection). Customer interface with technicians and equipment engineers.
• Interaction with customer technicians or equipment engineers
• May instruct / guide FSE I, II in skills previously certified to.
• Planning and execution of projects.
• May suggest system performance improvements
• No hesitation for English, TOEIC > 600 is preferable
- English : Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)
- Japanese : Native Level
Hays Specialist Recruitment Japan K.K.／ヘイズ・スペシャリスト・リクルートメント・ジャパン株式会社
Company is not publicly visible
Electronics (Appliance/Semiconductor) - Sales Engineer/Service Engineer
Electronics, Components, and Semiconductor Manufacturing
JPY 6,500,000 - 8,500,000
Other Salary Description
Asia Japan Hiroshima
Job Contract Period
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In