BI/DWH Project Management
BI/DWH system production support Knowledge of ETL, Data Interface, Database/DWH, BI tool technologies as follows: ETL tool: Informatica Power Center, MS SSIS Database/DWH tool: SQL Server, AWS Redshift BI tool: Tableau, Power BI, Qlik View
· Experience of BI/DWH Project Management.
· Experience of BI/DWH system production support Knowledge of ETL, Data Interface, Database/DWH, BI tool technologies as follows: ETL tool: Informatica Power Center, MS SSIS Database/DWH tool: SQL Server, AWS Redshift BI tool: Tableau, Power BI, Qlik View
· Conversational-level English and Japanese (meetings will be conducted in English and Japanese) Experience of vendor management (global vendor).
· A ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to work with others in close collaboration. To be able to inspire and influence business stakeholders based upon best practices and industry experience. Ability to work independently and proactively.
· Onboard and mentor new team members. More About The Successful Candidate Experience of offshore development Experience of working within a global, multi-tier organisation with international stakeholders and vendors.
· Capability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies Knowledge or experience of waterfall and agile project management methodologies, including budget management (such as PMP, Prince2).
· Fluent English, Japanese is business level.
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)
Tech Mahindra Limited/テックマヒンドラリミテッド
IT (Mainframe) - Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
JPY 7,000,000 - 9,000,000
Other Salary Description
Asia Japan Tokyo
Job Contract Period
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In