We are looking for Network Engineer for our client in Tokyo.
Job required configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco routers, switches, servers and other network devices.
About 5 years of prior hands on experience with comprehensive understanding of data networking theory, UCS product line and application is required.
· Cisco certification like a CCNA/CCNP DC/R&S
· Comprehensive understanding of the UCS product line
· Comprehensive understanding of data networking theory and application
· Ability to configure and troubleshoot Cisco routers, switches, servers and other network devices
· Advanced PC skills, with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, communications applications, experience with Cisco configuration GUI’s & CLI’s
· Must possess a valid drivers’ license as travel outside of your region might be required
· Attend the Cisco Data Center Advanced Troubleshooting course – Cisco UCS
· Attend the Cisco run Nexus/Data Centre Bootcamp
· Experienced and confident in UCS and Data Centre hardware and software to a level where they could do it 95% of the time without VISE assistance (FW upgrades on Nexus/6500/UCS, troubleshooting, etc.).
· Ideally have a Cisco certification like a CCNA/CCNP DC/R&S or be studying towards something similar.
· Well organised and have good time management.
· Excellent soft/communication skills to engage with End Users on site
· Prepared to respond effectively and efficiently to last minute requests
· Calm but efficient under pressure
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)
TopTech Informatics K.K / トップテック インフォマーティックス株式会社
Company is not publicly visible
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Monitoring
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server and Machine Operation and Maintenance
Depends on experience
Asia Japan Tokyo
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
Job Contract Period
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In