● Oversee all staff in the IT department, projects, and daily activities with constant.
● Ensure 100% compliance with ISO27001, P-Mark and all company procedures and policies and BCP (BIA) objectives.
● Engage with all levels of the business to perform detailed requirement analysis of project requests.
● Maintaining a positive relationship with all business departments and ensuring end user satisfaction with timely resolution and correct prioritization and remain in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
● IT leadership on related projects, working with various departments to develop and maintain the system in order to meet business needs and to identify new systems and market trends so that the organization’s IT status is always on the forefront.
● Responsibility for monitoring, upgrading and maintaining all systems in use in the business, ensuring that standard licensing requirements are met and fulfilled, including network equipment, storage of all company data and archiving of records and backups, SaaS applications, printers, workstations and other IT equipment.
● Analyze requests and RFC’s quickly, performing cost-benefit analysis on those requests and providing realistic timelines based on current workload and resource availability.
● Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time by providing support in troubleshooting of computer problems.
● Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
● Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
● Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
● Communicating with top management in regards to IT related issues.
・Fluent in English
・Business level in Japanese
・Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
・Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
・Expertise in datacenter management and data governance
・Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installations
・Ability to manage personnel
・Who are intimate with system development such as SQL, .Net, C++ etc
・Who have excellent business stakeholder management skills.
- English : Fluent (TOEIC 865-)
- Japanese : Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)
Daijob AGENT (Human Global Talent Co., Ltd.)
Company is not publicly visible
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (Other) - In-house System Operator
JPY 10,000,000 - 13,000,000
Other Salary Description
Asia Japan Tokyo
Job Contract Period
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In