Exciting opportunity of Bilingual Delivery Lead for IT Infrastructure Projects , who will work side-by-side in a bilingual environment with Infrastructure engineering and IT operations team to help design, coordinate and manage infrastructure projects.
Job Description -
1. Drives through obstacles and time constraints to successfully deliver a project to completion
2. Delivers solutions through building consensus in business, technical, and vendor perspectives
3. Management of project virtual team - creation, coordination, motivation
4. End to end management of project budget - estimation and sourcing
5. End to end management of project schedule - creation of WBS, coordination and tracking of tasks
6. Management of project scope - requirement clarification, build and operationalization
7. Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting edge technologies, including outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
8. Actively promote the solutions and projects under your management
9. Clearly communicate and document each stage of the project lifecycle process
10. Evaluate project performance and identify potential risks
11. Influences the work of others to drive projects to successful completion through effective project management and IT coordination among teams
12. Ability to provide direction and facilitate information to drive the team decision-making process.
1. Business Level English and Japanese
2. 4-year degree in IT related course of study, preferred
3. 5+ years of relevant experience with IT Infrastructure project/ management
4. Experience in leading IT project management successfully through PMBOK based activity: Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resource, Communications, Risk, Procurement and Stakeholder management
5. Experience in practicing as Servant leadership among multiple stakeholders.
6. Preferred not required: Knowledge of configuration item of IT infrastructure: NW, Hyper visor, OS, Middleware, DB, Storage, DNS, Cloud, etc.
7. Preferred not required: Knowledge of Non-functional requirements: Availability, RTO/RPO, Backup/Archive, Response time, DR, Access control, Capacity planning, maintenance window.
8. Effectively use MS office tools
9. Experience in execute project in Waterfall, Iterative and Agile process.
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)
Emerge 360 Japan K.K./Emerge 360 Japan 株式会社
Company is not publicly visible
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
IT (Other) - Project Manager
IT (Mainframe) - Project Manager
Depends on experience
Other Salary Description
Asia Japan Tokyo
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In