We are searching for an exceptional candidate who has practical hands-on experience in Android application development. The successful candidate is expected to work proactively in a small, agile, fast growing, and multi-cultural development team
• 5+ years in relevant work experience.
• 5+ years building Android applications.
• Have experience with low level Android development.
• Knowledge of Java and Android internals, such as multi-threading, memory management and caching.
• Experience with Automated Testing
• Proficiency using a modern version control system to accomplish release and configuration management
• Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
• Be open to receiving constructive feedback.
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
RGF Talent Solutions Japan K.K. (RGF Professional Recruitment Japan)
Company is not publicly visible
IT (Mainframe) - Application SE
IT (Mainframe) - Project Manager
IT (Mainframe) - Programmer
Software (Consignment Development)
JPY 4,000,000 - 7,000,000
Other Salary Description
Asia Japan Tokyo
Job Contract Period
3~6 month contract, possibility for extension.
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In