The engineer supports customer to help their product launch, includes supporting board bring up, and analyzing issue reported by customer.
The engineer will act as point of contact to Japanese customer and collaborate with internal team, and have scrum meeting or visit customer if necessary.
- 2+ year experience with developing device driver.
- Understanding of ARM architecture and embedded OS theory.
- Understanding of embedded system
- Experience device driver development in Windows OS.
- Knowledge of memory device, like DDR, eMMC, UFS.
- Familiar with debugging with JTAG
- Familiarity with test equipment such as Oscilloscope/Logic Analyzers
- The ability to learn new technology
- Communication skill to work as a member of team, and to have close communication with customer(includes customer visit).
- English : Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)
- Japanese : Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)
Global Career Agent Inc.
Company is not publicly visible
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Software Architecture
Electronics (Appliance/Semiconductor) - Control - Software Architect
IT (Other) - OS Development
Electronics, Components, and Semiconductor Manufacturing
Depends on experience
Asia Japan Tokyo
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In