Collaborate with customers for BSP/driver/application integration, porting, verification, and debugging. Work closely with the other team to resolve customer issues timely. Provide training to customers for new platforms/chipset. Play an active role in the multimedia team and work with global teams. Keep abreast of latest mobile multimedia technologies.
- Embedded Linux/Android Audio framework and device driver background.
- High level OS of Linux/Android knowledge background.
- Strong C/C++ programming skill is required.
- Trace32/JATG debugging experience.
- Strong communication (Writing/Speaking) English and Japanese skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong initiative skills.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent team player.
- Knowledge of audio multimedia codec ex. MP3/AAC/AAC+/WMA/ADPCM/MIDI is a plus.
- Knowledge of PCM interface of I2S, AUX PCM; Audio frond end codec of DAC/ADC converter is a plus.
- Knowledge of Audio post-processing of Equalizer, 3D surround sound, IIR/FIR filter is a plus Knowledge of DSP/ Adaptive Signal Processing for audio and telecommunications is a plus.
- Knowledge on Vocoder of all radio technologies(UMTS/CDMA/GSM) for AMR-NB/WB codec in 3GPP spec is a plus.
- Knowledge of Slimbus spec is a plus
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)
Global Career Agent Inc.
Company is not publicly visible
Electronics (Appliance/Semiconductor) - Sales Engineer/Service Engineer
Electronics (Appliance/Semiconductor) - Control - Software Architect
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Software Architecture
Electronics, Components, and Semiconductor Manufacturing
Depends on experience
Asia Japan Tokyo
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In