1. Assist staff with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software.
2. Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
3. Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
4. Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software.
5. Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases
6. Maintain telephone system
8. Other duties as required
Escalate issues to management clearly•
• Provide status to Management
• Provide technical advice to other roles
• Create installation documentation, training materials; build documents
• Work with Networking, Architects, Business Analysts and App Support Analysts
2-5 years experience supporting Windows desktop/laptop PCs and mobile
• Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both desktop.,laptop PCs and mobile technology
• Experience installing software, patches, updates on Desktops, Laptops, Servers
• Experience troubleshooting basic network, software, printing problems
• Customer Service Experience
• Microsoft Certifications
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Native Level
株式会社テクノロジストエージェント/technologist AGENT Co.,LTD
IT (Other) - Customer Support Engineer
IT (Other) - In-house System Operator
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
JPY 4,000,000 - 7,000,000
Other Salary Description
Asia Japan Tokyo
Job Contract Period
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In