Ahead Group is currently looking for a Senior Oracle Database Architect to join our clients in the Insurance Industry.
• Design, build, recommend, and implement database infrastructure for hybrid cloud applications.
• Design, build, tune, and create software architecture and interfaces for oracle databases.
• Solely responsible for over 20 Oracle databases (both infra and application).
• Build, manage, support and improve tools for continuous integration, automated performance and stress testing and release management
• Work closely with development teams to coordinate releases and resolve specific performance issues
• Implement automated testing and automated compliance checks where appropriate
• Integrate database with monitoring tools like Splunk
• Develops techniques for effective comparative testing and benchmarking
• Analyzes and identifies performance bottlenecks and make recommendations
• Monitoring platform availability and performance across multiple data centers
• Incident response, troubleshooting, and mitigation
Required Skills and Experience:
• Oracle Database Administration: 10+ years’ experience
• Oracle Exadata Administration: 5+ years’ experience
• Oracle ASM management
• Oracle RAC design, build, and troubleshooting.
• Oracle DataGuard design and troubleshooting.
• Oracle database backup and recovery (RMAN, Data Pump)
• Database performance tuning: 5+ years’ experience
• Linux administration: 6+ years’ experience. (RHEL, CentOS, Fedora, AWS AMI)
• UNIX shell scripting: 5+ years’ experience.
• Experience with change and configuration management system (Git, Chef, Jenkins… etc.)
• Experience with server hardware management across multiple vendors.
• Experience with VMware.
• SQL Developer: 5+ years’ experience
• Experience with cloud platform (AWS, Azure, OpenShift).
• Strong expertise and working experiences in cloud architecture, system administration and software engineering
• Experience deploying and operating Linux or other UNIX variants in a datacenter environment.
• Experience with Git as version control system
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)
IT (Other) - Other
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server Architect and Developer
JPY 8,000,000 - 10,000,000
Asia Japan Tokyo
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In