The Facilities Manager will responsible for supporting Moody’s lines of business by having overall responsibility for the management of facility operation, maintenance, and space planning activities in Moody’s Tokyo office at Atago Green Hills.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Responsible for continual communication / interaction with the building landlord(s) or managing agent(s) and Moody’s department managers relating to the conditions and appearance of the facilities.
- Provide support to business operations in coordination with other members of the Corporate Services Department staff in New York, for the following functional areas: (i) business continuity, (ii) procurement and sourcing, (iii) travel management and (iv) real estate and project management.
- Maintain effective two-way communications between you and the various businesses
- Assist in the development of the operating plan and budget for the property, subject to the approval of the Moody’s senior management. Review invoices related to the operation budget for the facility.
- Participate in the selection of contract services , development of specifications, vendor negotiation of service agreements and day-today monitoring of vendor performance to assure full compliance with standards established within the service agreement.
- Oversee all third party office services contracts for a specific facility. This includes leased office equipment (fax machines and copy machines), office furniture, stationary supplies, off premises document storage, off premises furniture storage, beverages and pantry foods and supplies, courier services, telephone calling cards, business name cards and any other office service contracts.
- Work with the Corporate Services project group related to approved projects for the facility. This will include coordinating with project management team, and vendors on all project work and facility operations related to projects.
- Projects could include densification efforts, expansion projects, infrastructure upgrades or other related facility projects
- Oversee all third party office facility contracts for a specific facility. This includes cleaning, HVAC, UPS, furniture, security, plant maintenance, pantry services, and other facility service contracts.
- Assist with project management and work with the Corporate Services Real Estate team on projects. This will include coordinating with vendors and the project manager on all project work and facility operations related to projects. Projects could include densification efforts, expansion projects, infrastructure upgrades or other related facility projects.
- Operate as the liaison between Moody’s and the landlord to coordinate such activities as fire/evacuation drills, elevator maintenance issues, overtime air-conditioning and lighting requests, the building waste management program, freight requests and building engineering, electrical and lighting requests.
- Oversee the installs, moves, repairs, and removal of equipment and furniture installations.
- Coordinate all space planning activities. This includes supporting moves and furniture requests, as well as gathering growth projections from Moody’s LOB’s and coordinating with Moody’s Corporate Services management.
- Provide 24/7 emergency response and backup support for operational staff in handling on-call facilities emergencies as well as ensure compliance with security policies and practices, especially related to physical security of facilities.
- Maintain corporate compliance with all local workplace/facilities regulations Management of the reception of guests & visitors, travel and accommodations administration, postal services, and meeting rooms.
- Participate in crisis management and business continuity planning. Assist with corporate wide contingency planning/business continuity efforts. Coordinates training, communication and testing of business continuity plans. Assists with recovery effort in time of disaster.
- Coordinate communications related to facility information with the Global Corporate Communications Department.
- Respond to ergonomic inquiries per Moody’s guidelines.
This is an individual contributor role and there will be no employees reporting to the Facilities Manager.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Must have excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- Degree preferred
- Bilingual in English and Japanese
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Native Level
Moody's Group Japan G.K.
Property/Real Estate - Facility Management
Property/Real Estate - Other
Building/Construction/Equipment/Real Estate - Other
Finance - Other
Depends on experience
Other Salary Description
Employee Stock Purchase System
Asia Japan Tokyo
9:00 ~ 17:00
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
Job Contract Period
Full time position
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In