Ahead Group is looking for a software development technical support to join a leading consumer credit reporting company.
• Collaborate closely with the Product Management/Development and Support teams at regionally and/or globally to address a product deficiency and to enhance the product in response to customer needs.
• Demonstrate strong troubleshooting/diagnostic skills, think analytically while working with partner/customer
• Manage problems, questions of product and some other inquiries from customers and partners, and investigate those by using internal system resources and knowledge.
• Provide support and consultancy for partner’s upgrade/evaluation project for new versions and/or new features, in order to get ready for launching them.
• Participate in regular meetings (weekly/quarterly, etc.) to drive forward and solve issues.
• Communicate and negotiate with the global/regional teams.
• Support complicated communications via the ticket system between partner/customer and our global/regional support teams.
• Provide Level 1 support to customers.
• Demonstrate tests as necessary to confirm whether our Device technology still works or not with the version.
• Manage contractual things and issue license key annually
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
• At least six years’ experience in technical support or development is required
• Experience working with Engineering teams and relaying customer requirements
• Experience with remote support
• Self-study orientation in SalesForce, Jira, Confluence, Google search etc
• Strong understanding and hands-on experience with Linux-style operating systems including shell scripting
• Working knowledge of SQL, Oracle DB would be considered as a mandatory
• Experience with at least one programming language (Java, Python, etc)
• Good understanding of Internet technologies (Jetty, Apache Tomcat and ActiveMQ etc) and protocols
• (HTTPS, HTTP, TLS, TCP/IP etc)
• Both written and verbal (native level of Japanese) is required.
• Effective communication skills (writing/reading are required) in English is mandatory, and good communication in English also preferred.
• Experience in deployment of products in Java, .Net or PHP frameworks as an advantage.
Skills to be considered as an advantage:
• Experience working with Cloud environments and technologies (AWS preferred)
• Knowledge in container-based deployment technologies and orchestration methods (Docker preferably)
• Experience working with remote teams
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Native Level
IT (Other) - Communication Software Development
JPY 10,000,000 - 12,000,000
Asia Japan Tokyo
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In