Involve in full SDLC cycle of software development from feasibility study, requirements gathering, system design, programming and testing, user training, system commissioning and system maintenance.
* Involve in full SDLC cycle of software development from feasibility study, requirements gathering, system design, programming and testing, user training, system commissioning and system maintenance.
* Develop functional specification to obtain user sign off.
* Perform conceptual design to establish application architecture to meet user requirements.
* Plan and execute modules integration, data conversion, user acceptance testing, performance testing and modules deployment.
* Lead or work with a team of software engineers in system production support and system enhancement activities.
* At least business level English and Japanese.
* Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
* 5 years of system development and implementation experience.
* Ability to propose solutions to resolve project issues.
* Good communication, presentation and probing skills.
* Experience in software development using C#, .Net, Web Service, SQL or java scripting.
* Be part of a Fast growing, multi-cultural, international team.
* Work with the latest technologies and frameworks.
* Full employment, social benefits + full transportation coverage.
* To work in multi-cultural environment.
* High earning potential
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT (Other) - Other
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - QA/Quality Control/Testing Engineer
Depends on experience
Asia Japan Tokyo
Job Contract Period
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In