Ahead Group is looking for a Help Desk Support Analyst to Join our clients in the HR Industry. The role is to ensure that the IT operations are running effectively and efficiently to a point where staff can easily accomplish their tasks. You will be collaborating with the IT team and will be able to troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone or via e-mail) and provide end-user assistance when required, in a manner which is timely and accurate. The Help Desk Support Analyst is required to provide L2 support, whether it be by workarounds, using a solution database or prior experiences. It's also crucial to note that the Help Desk Support Analyst must know when to escalate to L3 support or 3rd party external support services.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Acting as the first point of contact for staff to receive support and maintenance for Application Systems.
· Installing, diagnosing, maintaining and upgrading desktop hardware, phones and IT peripherals to ensure optimal workstation performance.
· Software updates, drivers, knowledge bases.
· Google Suite and Office 365 support and active directory.
· Diagnose and perform on-site installations, repairs, maintenance and tasks.
· Ensure that a current Standard Operating Environment (SOE) is maintained and installed.
· Ensure that in day to day operations (whilst delivering the above) corporate Governance, Policies and procedures are followed.
· A Part of this role will be that the incumbent is part of the Security Operations Team.
- English : Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)
- Japanese : Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
IT (Other) - Other
JPY 5,000,000 - 5,500,000
Other Salary Description
Asia Japan Tokyo
Job Contract Period
Hiring Contract Employee
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In