* Leads, manages and coordinates technology service delivery for the office environment across multiple operating companies at multiple sites within a significant sized geographic region.
* Provides guidance for technical solutions that address business and office requirements.
・Manages operational support staff, internal staff and external vendor support groups within assigned geographic region.
・Manage an effective organizational structure, ensuring skills and talent are available to meet business requirements
・Participates in local office leadership meetings as appropriate.
・Manages support for all office infrastructure technologies across all tiers as per the service catalogue.
・Deliver services within agreed timeframes or SLAs.
・Stakeholder and relationship management skills.
・Knowledge of industry desktop operating systems and software and hardware.
・IT operational management across all IT services and ability to lead and work within a team environment.
・Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications.
・Ability to coach and develop subordinates to encourage high performance.
* Attractive salary package
* International working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tomoji Miyashita on +813 6832 8652.
- English : Fluent (TOEIC 865-)
- Japanese : Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
Company is not publicly visible
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
Depends on experience
Asia Japan Tokyo
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In