The engineer supports customer to analyze failure of customers product to identify why device does not boot up or customers system does not work properly in view of software implementation.
The engineer will act as point of contact to Japanese customer and collaborate with internal team, and have scrum meeting or visit customer if necessary.
- 2+ year experience with developing device driver.
- Understanding of ARM architecture and embedded OS theory.
- Understanding of embedded system
- Knowledge of bootloader
- Knowledge of memory device, like DDR, eMMC, UFS.
- Familiar with debugging with JTAG
- Familiarity with test equipment such as Oscilloscope/Logic Analyzers
- The ability to learn new technology
- Having interest to understand and analyze problem in customers system
- Communication skill to work as a member of team, and to have close communication with customer(includes customer visit).
- English : Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)
- Japanese : Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)
Global Career Agent Inc.
Company is not publicly visible
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Software Architecture
Electronics (Appliance/Semiconductor) - Control - Software Architect
IT (Other) - OS Development
Electronics, Components, and Semiconductor Manufacturing
Depends on experience
Asia Japan Tokyo
Asia Japan Osaka
Job Contract Period
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In