Global pharma company looking for BI Project manager
Your new company
A global multinational pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical company
an innovative science and leadership in their three main therapy areas: Oncology; Cardiovascular, Renal and Metabolism; and Respiratory diseases. Backed by a global presence, with strength in Emerging Markets, particularly China, and a portfolio of specialty and primary care medicines
Your new role
Roles and responsibilities:
* Design BI & Analytics system under AZ standard IT infrastructure for IT solutions that link business requirements and AZ enterprise architecture.
* Create a business case. It also analyses business requirements and information needs for supporting, improving and transforming business operations and strategies.
* Manage and coordinate tasks, schedules, risks, change management, progress management, etc. so that user departments can make effective decisions.
* Under the AZ Global IT Policy / Guidelines, operate the project while adhering to all standards including quality, compliance, processes, existing technologies and best practices.
* Create a service migration plan to ensure that the system installed in the project operates stably in the operating environment, take over to the operation executor, and manage the operation.
* Collaborate with AZ's global IT team and 3rd party vendors to provide strategic and breakthrough IT solutions that comply with regulatory requirements and AZ global standards.
* Establish partnerships with internal customers and stakeholders to make effective use of IT solutions and forecast customer demand such as product development and organizational changes.
What you'll need to succeed
* Tow, deployment, and system operation and maintenance management for DWH , BI and Data Lake construction projects at Global Company .
* Participation in large-scale data system integration projects
* Knowledge of IT systems and products (BI Solutions, Data warehouse solutions, AWS Cloud Products)
* Those who have engaged in information system development and understand the basic data structure
* Experience in intercultural communication in English and other foreign languages
* Engagement, communication and stakeholder management skills with business user departments
What you'll get in return
Be part of a global organization with the purpose and values that help explain why it exists, with a hope to accomplish ethical goals and the behaviours of great value.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Native Level
Hays Specialist Recruitment Japan K.K.／ヘイズ・スペシャリスト・リクルートメント・ジャパン株式会社
Company is not publicly visible
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Project Manager
JPY 6,000,000 - 10,000,000
Asia Japan Tokyo
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In