Medical company looking for an IT manager ( for accounting systems) to be part for its IT team
Your new company
a global Biopharmaceutical Company with locations in San Mateo, CA (Corporate Headquarters) and San Diego, CA (R&D Science Park), and regional offices in Japan, Taiwan, The Netherlands, and Germany.
The mission is to offer new, safe, and effective cancer treatment options that could transform and improve the lives of patients.
It was created out of passion, ambition, and the motivating strength to take on the battle against a disease that affects millions across the world - cancer. A company that embraces a culture of compassion, abide by the promise to develop effective, safe and innovative therapies for patients as soon as scientifically possible, without delay, to extend and improve cancer treatment worldwide.
Your new role
Lead the implementation of a new accounting system
* Administer and support Global Accounting systems, including ERP and Concur T&E
* Understand business problems and design, or modify existing, software solutions that solve the problem and scale with the business
* Lead technical process improvement projects. Gather business requirements, set and manage
timelines, design and facilitate UAT, and develop user training materials
* Support Global ERP Continuous Improvement (Kaizen) projects
What you'll get in return
What you'll need to succeed
Experience implementing global ERP system in a techno-functional capacity with a global Biotech company. Such as, Dynamics 365 F&O, SAP S4 Hana, Oracle Fusion.
* Experience supporting SaaS-based ERP systems with at least 3 years managing accounting systems.
* Technical knowledge of P2P, OTC, Bank Recon, R2R, and Workflow Automation
* Knowledge of Japanese accounting best practices, SOX 404, JMIS, GAAP
* Demonstrated ability to present efficient and scalable solutions to business problems.
* Desire to work in a fast growing, exciting and agile business
* Exceptional organizational skills and attention to details and timelines
* High aptitude for problem solving and solution design
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; able to lead discovery interviews to understand
business problems and desired outcomes.
* Native Japanese and a Business level of English (TOEIC score over 800 and excellent speaking skill)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Japan K.K.／ヘイズ・スペシャリスト・リクルートメント・ジャパン株式会社
Company is not publicly visible
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Project Manager
Market Research/Research Institute
JPY 6,000,000 - 10,000,000
Asia Japan Tokyo
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In