Internal IT position for a global full-line vehicle manufacturer as an Application Engineer
As a founding member of a new organization dedicated to developing connected cars and next-generation mobility services, you will be responsible for developing native Android apps. With the increasing number of cars connected with IoT, it has become possible to operate and check the status from smartphones and smart speakers, so our client is developing native apps. As a member of a few elite teams, you will be actively involved not only in app design and coding, but also in coordination with other teams such as planning, designers and quality assurance.
· Development experience of native Android application using Java or Kotlin (3 years or more)
# We will be taking coding skill check during the selection process.
- Experience / skills
· Scrum development (especially with product owner)
· GitHub and JIRA team development (including a code review of the experience, etc.)
· Experience of CI environment using Jenkins and Travis CI etc-Real machine test experience of Android application
· Server side development experience
· Analysis of user trends using Google Play Console and Google Analytics etc.
· Experience to participate in OSS activities
English (reading, writing, conversation), TOEIC: 730 and Japanese (at least N3 level equivalent)
- Seek figures
Entrepreneurship, Intellectual curiosity, Commitment, Open mindedness
Hays Specialist Recruitment Japan K.K.／ヘイズ・スペシャリスト・リクルートメント・ジャパン株式会社
Company is not publicly visible
IT (Other) - Other
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Software Architecture
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Programmer
JPY 4,000,000 - 10,000,000
Asia Japan Kanagawa
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In