The company is looking for data scientists who can use machine-learning data analysis to solve problems in the medical and health care and smart factory field.
The company actively utilizes methods other than deep learning, and provides a highly interpretive data analysis service, centering on sparse modeling, along with the leading associate professor at Tohoku University as the advisors on the method and models.
The company has ideal environment to those who want to grow as a data scientist while learning about new techniques, as well as experiencing real results from actual industry cases and needs.
Work with client and Healthcare experts to cover a wide range of business challenges, from POC implementation and reporting, to data acquisition method recommendations, to machine learning model creation and operation, and to integrate with the development team.
• Establishment and operation of data engineering infrastructure
• Model development such as prediction, identification, and image analysis
• Integration into services
[Required Skill and experience]
• Experience in developing services using machine learning ( excluding internship experience )
[Welcomed Skill and experience]
• Welcome to anyone with general knowledge and experience about AWS
• Welcome to those who have experience with image analysis
• Welcome to those who have experience developing on the web or mobile app
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Minimum Communication Level
INBOUND TECHNOLOGY CO.,Ltd /インバウンドテクノロジー株式会社
Company is not publicly visible
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Database SE
IT (Mainframe) - Database SE
IT (Other) - Other
IT - Other
JPY 5,000,000 Over
Other Salary Description
Asia Japan Kyoto
Asia Japan Hyogo
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In