As a part of the operation team of the major Japanese IT system integration firm, you will participate IT infrastructure projects for global clients.
- As an engineer, participate IT infrastructure related projects for global customers per requests (i.e. PC migration projects, office IT setup, end user support for PC and peripherals, data center operations, etc.)
- Communicate with global technical teams, clients, and partners from the initial stage of the project to end; check/analyze tickets/requests/incidents, plan activities, provide onsite support, close tickets, ad report to customers.
- Supervise services provided by vendors; share technical support information, provide work orders/instructions, provide remote and/or onsite assistance while vendors are providing onsite support, follow up with their activities after completed, etc.
- Escalate requests/incidents to appropriate support teams / follow up with technical support team
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports for clients and customers; attend weekly/monthly meetings
- Provide language support (English and Japanese) for clients. Tasks include; translation of manuals, participating meetings in English/create meeting minutes, entering support logs in English, etc.
- Support client's sales team working on bidding for new projects; provide them ideas about proposal from technical point of view
- +3 years of technical support experience in IT infrastructure projects (preferably with office IT support, server/network, and/or data center related projects)
- Business level Japanese (JLPT N2 or equivalent), and Business level English (TOEIC 800+)
- Interest in business side management of IT projects
- Strong communication skills to update the suport status and reporting skills
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Native Level
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
IT (Other) - Project Manager
IT (Other) - Other
JPY 4,500,000 - 5,500,000
Other Salary Description
Complete social insurance
Education and training, etc.
Asia Japan Tokyo
8:45-17:30 (Monday to Friday)
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave, etc.
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In