Job Type Speciality
What Sets Us Apart
Michael Page Japan
- Worldwide leader in specialist recruitment
- Established in 1976 with over 7,500 people across 36 countries
Foreign Multinationals (Gaishi)
- Trusted by over 1,400 MNC's in Jpan
- Leader in bilingual recruitment since 2001
Japanese Corporations (Nikkei)
- Providing specialist recruitment solutions to new and established Japanese corporates
- Local knowledge combined with international expertise
Temp / Contract
- Fast introduction of highly-skilled temp and contract staff for foreign MNC's and Japanese corporates
- Consultative approach and business partnerning that provides ongoing service
Michael Page Tokyo Office
Michael Page has a number of unique characteristics that define us as one of the leading recruitment consultancies in the world.
We employ specialist recruitment consultants for each job sector that we cover. This ensures every consultant is an expert on their specific industry and is able to offer expert advice to both employers and job seekers.
The Michael Page brand is among the most widely recognised in the professional recruitment industry. Our globally recognised brand attracts the highest quality job seekers and a broad range of blue chip employers.
Accredited Business Processes
Michael Page is Quality Certified to several international standards. Our service levels and processes are regularly reviewed by internal and external auditors to ensure best practice standards.
Each year more and more job seekers and employers engage Michael Page as a result of a personal referral. This is a testament to the high level of professionalism and service that has established Michael Page as a market leader in the professional recruitment sector.
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In