人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
メディカル/医薬/バイオ/素材/食品 - 臨床開発系
* Study acquisition activities: preparing for, participating in, and presenting to clients during project bidding.
* As the primary liaison and primary point of escalation for projects in clinical trials, additional responsibilities for some hands-on project management work in collaboration with clients, partners (vendors), and internal cross-functional teams.
* Provides overall strategy and direction of clinical trials, processes and procedures.
* Acts as Scientific Director / consultant as required by the needs of the projects.
* Acts as a primary senior-level contact for customers.
* Participates in customer proposals, Request for Information (RFIs), presentations,
proposal defenses and Steering Committees.
* Provides scientific/regulatory oversight and project/therapeutic training to project
* Interacts and collaborates with the Medical Writing department in the preparation of
clinical development plans, protocols, investigator brochures, and medical/clinical
reports, as required.
* Responsible for coordinating the acquisition of necessary medical/scientific input from
* Represents the Company by attending industry meetings, speaking engagements,
participating in booth exhibitions, etc., and by publishing scientific or industry related
articles in industry journals.
* Participates in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs),
medical/scientific tools, training, staffing requirements, etc.
* Interacts with senior management and contributes scientific/medical input to other
departments, as appropriate.
* Ensures quality standards are set and maintained over all areas of responsibility.
* Other tasks and duties as determined appropriate by Executive Management.
* Fluent English and Japanese
* Communication - Strong presentation skills.
* Problem solving - Strong problem solving skills.
* Leadership - Ability to work through others to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics, monitoring/managing performance and providing feedback.
* Experience productively partnering cross functionally and with customers to advance work effectively and efficiently.
* Leadership - Ability to make decisions, bringing clarity to disparate information to inform actions and drive results.
* Organisation - Planning, time management and prioritization skills Ability to organize resources needed to accomplish tasks, set objectives and provide clear direction to others.
* Experience planning activities in advance and taking account of possible changing circumstances.
* Prioritization - Ability to handle conflicting priorities.
* Prioritization - Ability to work strategically to realize project goals, identifying and developing positive and compelling visions for the successful delivery of the project.
* Quality - Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
* Quality - Results-oriented approach to work delivery and output.
* Demonstrated learning agility and openness to learning and keeping own knowledge and skill set current and evolving.
* IT Skills - Good software and computer skills, including MS Office applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Collaboration - Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
* Excellent customer management skills and demonstrated ability to understand customer needs Effective mentoring and training skills, fostering learning and knowledge sharing with colleagues.
* Cross-collaboration - Ability to work across geographies displaying high awareness and understanding of cultural differences Good understanding of other functions and their inter-relationship with Project Leadership.
* Finances - Good understanding of project financials including experience managing, contractual obligations and implications.
* Executive leadership opportunity at a major global CRO
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ed Marsden on +813 6832 8981.
|* Leading global CRO with growing presence in Japan|
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|