アマゾン データ サービス ジャパン株式会社/Amazon Data Services Japan KK
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - 倉庫管理/物流関連
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - 工場管理
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - 品質管理
This role is for an experienced Health and Safety Manager. The roles primary responsibilities will be to support the safety operations for Data Centers across Japan and manage a team of Safety Engineers.
You will have managed a team of at least 5 individuals, over a period of at least 3-5 years. Experience in remote management is required. You should be able to demonstrate how you have continued to improve performance of an existing team along with displaying skills in creating or growing a team of health and safety professionals.
You will be part of a regional and global team that works with internal and external partners to maintain and enhance the safety of operations. Close collaboration with onsite physical security, vendors, compliance officers, risk management, and fire/life safety systems is required. Additionally, you will work with employees and contractors to achieve specific safety objectives.
You must be an effective communicator, sending clear, concise and consistent messages verbally, in written form, and/or public speaking forums. Equally important, the employee in the role understands the high level of diversity and cultural differences in the region and is able to work with these unique challenges, while also navigating any language barriers and keeping on top of operational activities. This individual will advise, instruct and train company personnel on safety policies and procedures, as well as assist the teams in incorporating and improving our safety standards at their sites.
This role will be based in Japan reporting to the Regional Safety Manager - APJC. Some domestic and international travel is required.
· Managing and developing Regional Safety Engineers, providing both technical and leadership expertise and ensuring highest levels of performance.
· Recruit talent for Japan and support recruitment for countries in APJC
· Create a positive partnership with regional Leadership and serve as point of contact and escalation for safety related matters.
· Ensuring compliance with global, regional and/or local Health and Safety standards across Japan.
· Support new country launch including initial site inspections, identifying accountability, purchasing and site readiness review.
· Collaborate with outside vendors (General Contractors, sub-contractors, Emergency Services) as they relate to operations and construction.
· Develop safety plans for on-site emergencies, special events and other unique safety situations.
· Perform safety data analysis and create benchmarking.
· Ensure safety recordkeeping and provide accurate reporting and metrics to support business safety initiatives.
· Consult and work with compliance teams on safety regulations interpretations and investigations.
· Develop and implement solutions to eliminate exposure to risks and prevent injury.
· Adapt to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, strategy and deadlines.
· Identify, drive, and support the implementation of initiatives to reduce Health and Safety risks and improve team efficiency across Japan.
· All other duties as assigned.
The Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team is the backbone of AWS, supporting the rapidly growing AWS business and customers 24/7. We are committed to maintain the physical infrastructure of AWS in the areas of availability, productivity, efficiency, while ensuring the standards of safety and security.
【Measures against passive smoking】No smoking indoors allowed
|勤務時間||8 hours working, Flexible working hours|
· Minimum college/university degree in a safety and health field or experience equivalent
· Minimum 10 years of field experience in Japan
· Minimum 5 years of experience managing a team of safety professionals
· 10+ years' of increasing responsibilities in safety programs in data centers, manufacturing, production, or equivalent industry that services operations.
· High ethical standards with proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information; excellent judgment, discretion and diplomacy.
· Ability to develop and implement regional goals and strategies based on broader organization goals.
· English and Japanese speaking and writing fluency is required.
· Experience defining, designing and implementing safety programs, processes and procedural documentation.
· Considerable knowledge of local safety and health regulatory laws and practices of investigations and workplace safety.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including comfort interfacing with site leaders and senior leaders.
· Experience in a fast paced, changing/growing organization.
· Ability to develop and implement department goals and strategies.
· Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
■Commuting/Transportation Allowance (up to 50,000yen)
■No dress code
■Paid Holidays (up to 14 days in the first year)