アマゾン データ サービス ジャパン株式会社/Amazon Data Services Japan KK
IT関連（その他） - その他
法務 - 法務（コンプライアンス）
財務/会計 - 監査&リスク
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced candidate who will be responsible for innovating in the area of audit integration, control automation, scaling compliance, and next-generation risk management.
This candidate will be charged to deliver on our regional audit programs, and developing innovative automated audit processes. This position requires a strong foundation in audit principles, as well as a diverse technology background. As an essential part of this role, you will be leading audit programs and will enable customers to build regulated workloads on AWS. Do you have a passion for applying cutting edge technologies and automation in traditionally manual processes? Do you have experience in finding innovative solutions to scale security controls across diverse teams and technologies? Do you have ideas about how the future of security assurance, privacy, and transparency programs will look?
As a Senior Program Manager of AWS’ worldwide audit portfolio, you will be participating in a multi-functional and multi-disciplinary team that owns the worldwide portfolio of ongoing and new audits.
You will drive the strategy for automating the end-to-end audit processes, including technical security requirement analysis, control implementation, auditor engagement and audit execution, enabling the program to scale with the business.
You will help inspire, lead, and transform the programs through innovative process changes across multiple organizations and teams, engaging technical and non-technical people throughout the company. Your combination of technical and audit background will help bridge security, technology, and compliance, and facilitate the scale of the program. As a member of the AWS Security Assurance team, you will work to influence leaders across AWS Security, our field teams, auditors, and customers to deliver an innovative and global audit program.
This position is responsible for:
-As primary owner for Japanese based third part audit for AWS cloud environment
- Developing and improving AWS’ comprehensive global audit program, including managing direct engagement with external auditors
- Executing on a collaborative audit roadmap in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders
- Defining processes and tools to support a technical audit platform, extending automation throughout the end-to-end audit process
- Building key engagement mechanisms to engage service owners, to meet the growth needs of the business and of compliance, privacy, and transparency requirements
- Managing leadership relationships and communications to service teams and stakeholders of the audit programs
The Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team is the backbone of AWS, supporting the rapidly growing AWS business and customers 24/7. We are committed to maintain the physical infrastructure of AWS in the areas of availability, productivity, efficiency, while ensuring the standards of safety and security.
【Measures against passive smoking】No smoking indoors allowed
|勤務時間||8 hours working, Flexible working hours|
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Accounting/Auditing, or other related fields
· 5+ years of experience of leading audit, risk and compliance programs
· 5+ years of experience with multiple compliance standards, such as: PCI DSS, SOC 1/2/3, ISO 27001/27017/27018, FedRAMP, HIPAA, IRAP, FISC, K-ISMS, MTCS, or C5
· Strong verbal and written communications skills in both English and Japanese are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
· Experience in technical security design, compliance consulting, or advisory work in support of a highly technical environment
· Technical background will some demonstrable understanding of cloud services/deployment architecture (ideally AWS cloud services offering)
· Experience with engaging teams who are building technology products or services and experience in working with engineering in defining technical requirements and seeing them through to development and release
· Experience auditing cloud environments
· The ideal candidate is a recognized professional and respected voice in the information security and compliance community
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
■Commuting/Transportation Allowance (up to 50,000yen)
■No dress code
■Paid Holidays (up to 14 days in the first year)