人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - バイヤー・マーチャンダイザー
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - その他
* Be the "watch dog" and create the rules, processes and structure, to secure procurement governance and compliance.
* Manage about 7 people in procurement and logistics (import/export) management
Supervise the end-to-end procurement process making sure that all are in compliance to avoid fraud.
Handle different projects simultaneously such as supplier selection, vendor management, etc by planning up to execution.
* Create the blueprint and structure for company's procurement activities
* Global procurement experience
* Experience in contract negotiation with suppliers
* Procurement and logistics experience
* Fluent in Japanese and English
* Problem recognition and solving ability
* Competitive salary package (Up to 16M- depending on skills and experience)
* Work-from-home option
* Flat organization
* Global and dynamic team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Arisa Kusagaya on +813 6832 8903.
|The client is a growing company in the telecommunications industry and has built the world's first fully virtualized cloud-native mobile network. They are still on start-up phase and are looking for experienced professionals with aggressive and start-up mentality to establish their organization. This company is backed by a Japanese conglomerate which has a strong presence overseas as well.|
*Global procurement experience
*Experience in contract negotiation with suppliers
*Fluent in Japanese and English
*Problem recognition and solving ability
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 1000万円 〜 1600万円|