|マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.|
企画/マーケティング/PR - 広告・宣伝/コミュニケーション/PR
You will be working in a team that dedicated to amaze the VIP customers through their luxury personalised service, understanding the world of luxury fashion and lifestyle and unique in their approach to building long-lasting relationships with VIP clients, helping them to discover magical experiences.
1. You will support the Marketing activities for the VIP customers (Private Client), mainly Events and Gifting
2. Support the Japan Client Development Manager - Private Client in various tasks, closely working with the Private Client Stylist team
3. Create or summarise various project/event overviews and result reporting in English, using Power Point
4. Support the planning and arrangement of Online & Offline Events for VIP Customers
5. Support the planning and execution of Gifting Activities, including dealing with vendors
1. High proficiency in both Japanese and English
2. Able to create and summarise Power Point documents in English
3. Capable in smooth email communications - able to organise information and deal with external vendors / internal partners
4. Basic skills in Excel
Great working environment located in the heart of Harajuku. A modern office has a fantastic view of Tokyo, where you can enjoy the dynamic city landscape.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tianhong Han on +813 6832 8977.
|Our Client is a global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|