|マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.|
法務/特許・知財 - 法務（契約マネジメント）
* Handle legal and compliance for Japan and collaborate with global teams.
* Work with business team to assist with growth strategies.
* Provide legal solutions and promotion of growth strategies.
* Draft, review and negotiation of contracts.
* Set operational rules and negotiate terms for both sites in Japan.
* Support data privacy and information security.
* Monitor and maintain laws and regulations for the region and in line with company policy.
* Legal experience in-house or in private practice.
* Proficiency in Japanese and English to draft, review and negotiate contracts.
* Effective communication.
* Team player.
* Competitive salary package.
* Lead legal and compliance operations in Japan.
* Career progression opportunity.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sally Davies on +813 6832 8638.
Our client is a US manufacturer specialising in chemicals for automotive and consumer goods industries. With offices all over the globe, they are a truly international company and pride themselves in their diversity.
In Japan, they have been going from strength to strength, steadily growing over the last 20 years in Japan to become one of the leaders in their field. Until now, they have outsourced their legal work but as they have become more established it is time to hire their own legal.