|マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.|
企画/マーケティング/PR - リサーチ・分析
As a Customer Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the Customer Marketing Manager and the Customer Marketing Director with the execution of brand activation. You will also be in charge of budget tracking, agency management and general team administrative work.
* Work collaboratively with the marketing, and commercial sales teams, leading the development and implementation of business strategy and budgets optimising investment and outcomes.
* Utilize the principles of reach and conversion to develop insight driven in-store strategies to motivate consumers.
* Anaylse and evaluate effectiveness of activity plans across retail channels and propose recommendations (where required.
* Manage budgets within allocated funds.
* Manage external stakeholder relationships with national agencies and procurement supplier.
* Communicate national activity programs to the Marketing and Sales Team.
* 2-3 years sales or marketing experience in liquor
* Currently a Trade Marketing Analyst, Trade Marketing Manager or Equivalent role.
* Liquor experience highly regarded
* Industry knowledge and experience an advantage
* A sound knowledge of consumer insights mandatory
* Work in a well established company
* Work in an international environment
* Opportunity to use English and Japanese
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ayami Ino on +813 6832 8624.
|This is an globally well-known Liquor company that has a history of over 100 years. They are distributing to over 100 countries, and are still continuing to grow their business and exposure.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|