|マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.|
企画/マーケティング/PR - ブランディング/戦略マーケティング
As a Senior Brand Manager your responsibility will be to execute the marketing strategy to achieve customer connection as well as the company's financial goals.
* Propose and support Category Lead with development of Japan brand strategy and Annual Operation Plan.
* Conduct category analysis for the key categories within the business unit.
* Report market performance and provide insights into root causes.
* Lead key brand project i.e.Media Campaigns, promotion, PR, Range Extension,
* New Product Development:
* Lead and propose innovation agenda and pipeline that best fit the brand and business growth.
* Responsible for P&L and business targets to deliver brand growth for short and long term
* Co-work with Consumer Insight Manager to plan and execute research for new product, campaign and brand tracking.
* Manage and control the budget for category in charge of.
* Work with the Marketing, PD, and Sales team to develop samples and trade materials.
* Support Sales on customer queries.
* Minimum of 7 years of experience in brand management/marketing/customer marketing/trade marketing in FMCG industry.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in people management.
* Experienced at briefing and managing advertising and other resource agencies.
* Experience of planning and execution in a whole campaign.
* Experienced in the use of quantitative and qualitative market research and its applicability to managing brands
* Experience of using key financial measures of a brand and experience of budget planning and management.
* Good communication skills to influence both internal and external teams
* Self-motivated and willingness to push the boundary and hold others' accountability
* Ability to work in diverse and multi-cultural environment with strong cross functional communication ability
* Having strong interest and knowledge in digital marketing.
* Experience in planning and execution in both owned and earned media, and growing brand's SNS fan base is plus.
* Understanding of marketplace dynamics and shopper behavior
* Bachelor's degree
* Proficiency in Japanese and English required
* Opportunity for people management experience
* Work in one of the world's leading food company
* Flexible working hours/work from home
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ayami Ino on +813 6832 8624.
|This is a global company with their headquarters located in the US. They are one of the largest food company worldwide with their products varying from frozen food to condiments.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|