アマゾン データ サービス ジャパン株式会社/Amazon Data Services Japan KK
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - 品質管理
メディカル/医薬/バイオ/素材/食品 - 品質管理/保証
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - 品質管理
Looking at candidate based in Japan only
This role is for an experienced Safety Specialist or Safety Engineer. The roles prime responsibility will be to work as part of a team to support the safety operations in Tokyo, Japan. As well as this, there may be opportunities to support other states or countries.
The chosen person must be an effective communicator, sending clear, concise and consistent messages verbally, in written form, and/or public speaking forums. This individual must advise, instruct and train company personnel on safety policies and procedures, as well as assist the teams in incorporating our safety standards at their sites.
You will work with internal and external partners to maintain and enhance the safety of operations. Coordination with onsite physical security, vendors, compliance officers, risk management, and fire/life safety systems is required. Additionally, you will work with employees and contractors to achieve specific safety objectives and work closely with construction builds.
This position is based in Tokyo Japan and some international and domestic travel is required. The role reports to the Regional Safety Manager – Asia Pacific, Japan & China (APJC).
【Measures against passive smoking】No smoking indoors allowed
|勤務時間||8 hours working, Flexible working hours|
· 5 or more years of field experience with a proven record of safety.
· Minimum college/university degree in a safety and health field or experience equivalent.
· Experience in a fast paced, changing/growing organization
· Excellent communication skills.
· Comfort interfacing with site leaders and senior leaders.
· Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
· Experience designing and implementing safety policy, processes and procedural documentation.
· Construction, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, or similar industry safety experience with mix of full time employees and third-party contractors.
· Considerable knowledge of local safety and health regulatory law and practices of investigations and workplace safety.
· Able to manage up and escalate issues or concerns when required.
· High ethical standards with proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information; excellent judgment, discretion and diplomacy.
· Ability to effectively communicate in both English and Japanese.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
■Commuting/Transportation Allowance (up to 50,000yen)
■No dress code
■Paid Holidays (up to 14 days in the first year)