|マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.|
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - ERP・SCM・CRM設計
As SAP consultant you will be required to be both technical and functional. You will be working in one of the worlds largest luxury fashion brand holdings company.
* Provide daily local support (technical & functional) to users as well as participate in regional enhancements analysis, testing and implementation.
* Work closely with Business side to optimize communication and coordination
* Responsible for project implementation and management within CS domain
* Coordinate with both overseas and local teams for incident resolution and global IT projects
* Responsible for creating training plans and educate users as well as members.
* Able to communicate in both Japanese and English on a business level
* Minimum 3 years experience as Internal SAP Consultant (OTC/PTP preferred)
* Familiar with business processes within the Retail, wholesale of Logistics industry
* Experiences in Full cycle SAP implementation process
* Great team player and have experience working in an International environment
* Competitive Salary and Benefits package
* International working environment
* Work from home options available
* Salary up to 14 Million yen / year
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Peter Satyo on +813 6832 8642.
|Our client is one of the worlds largest luxury fashion brand holdings company. With high fashion brands and other luxury consumer goods under their name; they are one of the most reputable company within the industry. They are looking for SAP Consultants (SD/MM) to join their rapidly growing Japan team.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|