Simplicity V8 Hong Kong Limited
エグゼクティブ/経営 - 管理職(その他)
エグゼクティブ/経営 - CEO/COO/CFO/CIO/CTO/経営幹部
エグゼクティブ/経営 - 管理職(営業/企画系)
The Head of Japan VIP is a key strategic role, within our Asian Operations organization, which connects directly with our very important players and therefore impacts heavily on their level of satisfaction and performance, as well as on our company’s commercial success.
In this role, you will lead a unique & global team of VIP Specialists, based in Asia & Europe, and together you will move the VIP business upwards, using winning strategy, players intimacy, special tailored campaigns and more. This role is part of the Asia Operations Leadership Team and as such, you will be expected to have the required drive and leadership to make it a successful one.
Responsible for developing, executing, and continuously improving the complete VIP strategy for the Japanese market. This plan needs to incorporate elements of all the areas listed below and to be achieved by liaising with senior stakeholders and the relevant teams of each:
• Strategize the VIP program to reach and maintain best in class service level
• Establish and refine the service and scope of the VIP program
• Translate Commercial objectives into VIP Goals & KPI target setting
• Define and continuously review the managed VIP players’ pool, segmentation & loyalty programs
• Design communication plans for marketing the VIP program and other brand-related products & services
• Connect the VIP program across brands and setup a cohesive service & offering guideline
• Achieve and report on the overall performance of the VIP Team
• Work with other teams across the company to ensure alignment of respective strategies & implementation (Communications, Rewards, Product, Sustainability) and a seamless VIP enablement
• Develop VIP models to optimize the players performance, compensation & satisfaction
• Ownership of the VIP budget, target, and bonus costs
• Communication - Coordinate with the VIP Team to handle any inquiries from the VIP players
• Relationship building with the VIP Players, both online and offline
• Take actions to secure excellent service level
• Monitor VIP players performance and report to senior stakeholders accordingly
• Improve the player profiling system & integrate results into the team’s operational activities
• Responsible for the managed accounts pool including the addition/removal of managed accounts as per set criteria and to consistently report on and profile the players included
• Manage & develop the VIP Team Specialists
• Support team in maintaining relationships with the VIP players
• Manage and resolve any VIP escalations from the team
• Maintain and explain VIP dashboards and reports
• Develop and execute training programs for all new starters and Customer Service
Simplicity V8 HK LTD is a service provider to Gamesys, a Bally’s Corporation company. Gamesys forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites - Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly - they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself!‘’
Start from 09:30-10:30
Skills & Requirements:
• Native level Japanese, fluent English
• Bachelor or higher educational degree
• Analytical and detailed oriented
• Sales driven
• 2-3 years managerial experience
• Ambitious, goals-oriented, organized, proactive, communicative, big-picture view
• 2-3 years of Account Management experience
• 2-3 years Customer Support experience
• International experience and mindset
• Good Excel & PPT skills
• Solid understanding of the psychology behind consumer behavior
The above duties should give an overall picture of the employee’s day to day responsibilities but should in no way be deemed to be an exhaustive list, additional, related, duties may be assigned by the manager in line with business exigencies and continuity.
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
• Discretionary bonus (depending on company and individual performance)
• Medical insurance
• Physical activities allowance
• Annual body check plan
• Start from 15 days annual leaves (Max 20days)
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly massaged, office events and team-building activities.
This is Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.
Sat, Sun and Public holiday off
Annual leaves start from 15 days (Max 20days)
3 months probation
|最寄り駅||Wan Chai, Hong Kong|