株式会社テクノロジストエージェント/technologist AGENT Co.,LTD
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the overall success of complex projects. Must be able to control budgets, schedules and client expectations. Other responsibilities include working with outside vendors while handling multiple projects, status meetings, requirements gathering, change request control and all project documentation from communications. Must also be comfortable working in a cross functional environment while working closely with both business and technical stakeholders.
Ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and make decisions, proven ability to meet deadlines and maintain quality standards, effective problem-solving skills, strong customer service and interpersonal skills plus a demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of associates. Must have experience supporting larger systems (300-500+ users), preferably across multiple offices.
Candidate must have exceptional customer interface skills, diplomacy, tactfulness and have experience with:
• Performing risk assessment and mitigation.
• Authorizing work.
• Managing scope, cost, schedule, and quality.
• Managing team performance.
• Managing subcontractors.
• Communicating status and issues.
• Planning, Scheduling and Project Controls including developing and documenting the detailed project plan and schedule.
• Conducting Status Meetings.
• Preparing Status Reports.
• Communicating what is required from client as part of the engagement Skills Required.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
• Solid project manager skills, including organizing and planning. PMP certification desirable.
• A thorough understanding of business systems and processes.
• 5+ years experience in a project manager role working on Medium size and moderately complex projects.
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and management skills.
• The ability to effectively train, develop and motivate others.
• Proven leadership skills, including the ability to achieve consensus.
• Ability to manage multiple projects during different phases.
• Detailed, fact-based approach to problem solving and implementing solutions leading to process improvement.
• Self starter and independent worker with a strong work ethic emphasizing creativity and customer service
Information Technology Specific Skills:
• Extensive experience at managing complex Information Technology implementations is a must have requirement.
• Experience in operations, project management, and over-seeing technology based solutions
• You will need to have a broad understanding of all aspects of Information technology including: WAN & LAN architecture; TCP/IP Networking and security architecture; Back-Office server solutions including messaging, file & print, remote access, Citrix, etc.; Server solutions, management and integration; ERP and off-the-shelf utility applications; Database – Oracle, SQL, etc.
• Must have proven project management skills using MS Project for managing large, complex projects as well as MS Excel to provide forecast, actual, and variance budget tracking
• Expert with all Microsoft tools, including Office & Visio
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
日本・円 700万円 〜 1300万円
（月収の目安： 日本・円 58.3333万円 〜 108.3333万円 ※年収を12分割 ）