人材紹介Global Career Agent Inc.
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - 設計/CAD設計/CADオペレータ
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - 基礎研究開発
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - 基礎研究開発
Looking for candidates to support customers in designing solutions using company hardware and software. Individual will contribute to the dynamic Customer engineering team for end product designs. Individual will be responsible for supporting company's growing portfolio of platforms/applications and the job involves working closely with internal partners in definition of product as appropriate.
Work closely with company customers to support HW design signoffs, system/SoC debug, deliverables etc. As a member of Customer engineering team, the individual will be responsible for successful integration of company solution into customer end products in automotive, IoT mobile, PC, and consumer electronics markets.
-Provide hardware design support to customers.
-Research and answer a wide range of in-depth technical questions related to integration of company chipsets.
- Perform block diagram, schematic, placement and PCB design reviews on customer products.
-Resolve technical problems via hands-on trouble shooting of customer designs from overall system, SoC and PCB point of view.
- Aid customers to implement new technology using company chipsets.
- Provide new chipset HW training to customers
- Provide technical analysis for HW chipset quality issue
- Provide upfront support to the business teams for new projects. - Create customer facing documentation related to company's products portfolio.
Top US-based wireless/ semiconductor company.
Top class innovator with yearly R&D spend over USD$5B.
Market Capatization at USD$120B
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
* 4+ years Hardware Applications Engineering or Hardware Design experience or related work experience.
* Business level Japanese for customer support. Conversational English for internal communications
Clear understanding of overall CPU or Mobile Processor System and Power management ICs.
Computer or Processor Architecture Design that includes high speed parallel and serial interfaces such as SPI, I2C, SerDes, USB, PCIe, UART, GPIO, etc.
Proficient understanding in Digital Systems Design
Understanding of Low Voltage Differential Signals (LVDS)
Mixed Signals Analysis Analog and Digital
Thorough understanding of CMOS based combinational and sequential circuits
Mobile processor CPU Clock system and Clock distribution circuits
Mobile Processor system Power supply / Power management and Charging system.
Power Management Design that includes Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) and LDO
Frequency Domain and Time Domain Analysis of the high-speed signals
PCB (Printed Circuit Board) schematic and understanding of layout design concepts
Analytical skill of troubleshooting issues found in PCB and deliver solution
Hardware lab equipment experience using - -Digital oscilloscope and logic analyzer -Power analyzer and load box -Multimeter, etc.
Familiar with the soldering skills on PCB
Excellent communication (Japanese / English - both written and verbal) and teamwork skills, proactive, attention to detail, and the ability to learn quickly and produce quality work in a multi-tasking environment.
Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering