マーケティング/PR - ビジネス開発/経営企画
マーケティング/PR - ブランディング/戦略マーケティング
マーケティング/PR - 営業企画
- Drive overall growth plans by identifying new industry verticals, markets and business development opportunities.
- Build strong long-term relationships with business partners.
- Develop and negotiate with new business opportunities (i.e. distributors, retailers, brands and online resellers).
- Draft new business proposals to targeted brands and retailers.
- Achieve sales targets and objectives in order to increase Japan market share.
- Grow Casetify’s Japanese community engagement and social referrals.
- Develops community building strategies, both online and offline.
Casetify is looking for an entrepreneurial, creative and passionate Senior Marketing & Business Development Associate (Japanese Speaking), directly reporting to the Japan Country Manager, to join our team. The ideal candidate will hit the ground running, thrive in a fast paced environment and be detail-oriented. Must be a self-starter and team player with the ability to quickly identify areas of opportunity to create procedures that increase efficiencies, scalability and effectiveness. You have proven track record prospecting, negotiating and closing partnerships to support and fulfil the strategic objectives.
|勤務時間||10:00am ~ 7:00pm|
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Marketing discipline or equivalent.
- Proficient in both Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1 or above) and English.
- 3+ years related working experiences.
- Passionate about technology, fashion and lifestyle brands.
- Understands the ever-changing landscape of social media networks and adapt social strategy to suit evolving best practices.
- Wants to manage and build relationships with industry bloggers, journalists, and key influencers.
- Wants to be part of a growing start-up team.
- Great problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and has meticulous attention to details.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Country Manager (Japan)
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|