人材紹介ヘイズ・スペシャリスト・リクルートメント・ジャパン株式会社／Hays Specialist Recruitment Japan K.K.
エグゼクティブ/経営 - 管理職(営業/企画系)
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - その他
エグゼクティブ/経営 - 管理職(その他)
This position will create mechanisms to effectively implement policy/SOP changes that impact serving as a single-threaded leader for Change Management. The Senior Program Manager will spot risks and ask the right questions to ensure appropriate trade-offs are made with any changes impacting.
This position requires deep customer focus, strong self-motivation and exceptional project management skills. It will involve regular communication with project sponsors and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable partnering with cross-functional business and technical teams. To be successful in this role, you need to pair strong analytical skills and a data-driven outlook with strong intuition. This role will be based in Tokyo and involves frequent domestic travel in Japan.
In This Role, Your Key Responsibilities Will Include
• Develop scalable change management strategies and plans to support the implementation of policy/SOP changes across all relevant channels
• Create framework to measure adoption and effectiveness
• Relentlessly advocate and striving to simplify and improve customer experience
• Lead continuous improvement projects
A major global company that deals with over 100,000 items and always focuses on creating innovative operations. Work environment where employees can grow and excellent people are active, and we are actively working on implementing new technology like AI, machine learning, or Robotics. As a pioneer, it is a well-known major company and a high-speed operational company with many excellent people. Are you interested in defining the future operating model for global delivery operations and creating a world class experience for our customers, associates, and driver partners?
• Bachelor’s degree
• Leading change management
• Very strong strategical or analytical skill capability, Able to dive deep whilst seeing the big picture.
• Project Portfolio Management experience. Demonstrate a strong track record of team leadership within a large-scale, rapid and process-driven environment
• Fluent English - working in Japan, or working in Japanese companies
• Not hopper
• Under 45 tears old
• MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field
• In-depth knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and its practical usage to solve problems and optimize processes.
• Fluent in written and spoken Japanese
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1000万円 〜 1500万円|