人材紹介Daijob AGENT (Human Global Talent Co., Ltd.)
総務/人事 - 人事(採用)
総務/人事 - 人事(制度構築)
総務/人事 - 人事(給与/福利厚生)
● Manage the complete talent acquisition cycle from initial scoping and budget sign off to candidate offers (including facilitating interviews and negotiating salaries), ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout.
● Using considerable understanding of the available talent pool and specific skill sets required, work with the Senior Partner to create and review attractive and engaging job descriptions.
● Ensure managers are fully engaged and coached on the talent acquisition and selection processes.
● Utilise technology and social media to enhance the talent acquisition process to attract talent.
● Use extensive market knowledge as well as internal and external data to make salary recommendations to the Senior Partner.
● Provide advice on appropriate attraction strategies, seeking innovative ways to attract the right talent and develop a pipeline for the future.
● Build strong partnerships with the Senior Partner, Japan and line managers in the Tokyo office to deliver HR solutions that add value to the business.
● Work collaboratively with the Asia Pacific regional HR team, ensuring that the Global and Regional People Strategies are supported and embedded within the Tokyo office, adapting where required to the practical and cultural needs of the business.
● Provide guidance to and coach managers and employees on a range of people issues.
● Demonstrate customer focus and a commitment to providing a seamless service to the business through responding to all emails /queries in a timely manner and producing high quality, accurate work.
● Ensure delivery of the HR calendar i.e. performance management cycle, salary and bonus review.
● Perform other duties, including project work and data requests as requested by the Senior Partner, Japan and Asia Pacific HR team.
● Ensure accurate and timely delivery of quality HR administration support to the Senior Partner and Asia Pacific HR team.
● Ensure confidentiality of employee data within the Tokyo office.
● Work closely with Asia Pacific HR team and Finance/Payroll, to ensure processes are correctly carried out in a timely manner.
● Be accountable for maintaining accurate employee data for the Japan business ensuring that the company HR systems and reporting updates are made in a timely manner. Respond to data enquiries and produce accurate MI reports as required.
《Learning and Development》
● Be the contact person in the Tokyo office for global and regional Learning and Development initiatives.
● Administer any local training programs to include course bookings, material preparation, room bookings and organisation of facilitators etc.
● Design and facilitate a local Japan induction program for all new hires, to ensure an understanding of key policies and procedures and required values / behaviours at Control Risks.
・First class business Japanese and English language skills (written and spoken)
・Proven 5 years of experience of operating successfully in a generalist role (mainly recruitment) in a fast-moving, professional services environment
・Experience of using HR Information Systems and Microsoft packages
・Extensive knowledge of Japanese labour law
・Experience of working within an international environment or at International company
・Experience of working in a matrix structure and with remote colleagues
・Experience of working in a consulting organisation
・CIPD or equivalent
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 850万円|