人材紹介ACS Japan株式会社 / ACS Japan K.K.
エグゼクティブ/経営 - 管理職(その他)
法務 - 法務（ドキュメンテーション）
【Role / 職務内容】：
• Work in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
• Responsible for the implementation of standard processes and procedures for the contract management lifecycle.
• Define contract management standards e.g. contract setup, data mining conventions and rules.
• Identify risks associated with the delivery of services, advise on contract deviations and non-standard contract clauses.
• Own, manage and coordinate the development and preparation of a monthly report pack in collaboration with group and regional stakeholders.
• Engage, collaborate and support all functional groups involved in the development, deployment and delivery of services.
【Required Skills / 必須スキル】:
• The Contract Manager operates in global environments that require the standardization and governance around contract lifecycle management for the global business.
• The primary responsibility is to own all aspects of the contract management lifecycle and supporting practices to enable standardization across the organization.
• The knowledge, training and tools to effectively manage the contract management lifecycle and align it with the corporate strategy.
• 10 years' contract management experience in technology services environment.
【Personal Skills / 企業様が求める人材】:
• Excellent stakeholder engagement and collaboration, able to engage effectively across all levels of the global business.
• Expert knowledge on the management of contract life cycles and the ability to recommend improvements to policies and processes.
• Good leadership skills and able to lead and drive change in the business successfully.
• Innovative and creative with a high level of client service.
• Have above average financial skills.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|