人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プログラマー
This role is a direct result of our client's incredibly strong and consistent business performance over the past few years. They are a leading online company and require talented engineers to support ongpoing initiaitives as well as new projects and platforms.
* Work across various teams to improve our client's portfolio of products
* Use your expertise to architect new solutions and test new ideas. You will be building and protoytping from scratch as well as, times, building on top of existing solutions
* Liase with senior leadership to identify appropriate system architecture and product design improvements
* Work to drive and support new feature development and integration
* Mentor engineers and run code reviews, providing feedback on architecture design and implementation of new products and features.
* Strong Computer Science fundamentals around architecture and software design
* Minimum of 4 years of engineering experience (full-stack)
* Comfortbale collaborating acorss a diverse business and working with other people's code bases
* Experience building new products from scratch
* Self-driven and motivated approach to work with a problem-solving mindset
* Preference for work experience at high web-traffic businesses
* Highly competitive compensation package
* Possible relocation to Japan
* International, diverse office
* Career growth opportunities
|Our client is a cutting-edge online and mobile platform with a global footrpint in most major job markets. They look for internationally-minded, tech-curious talent and are open to relocating international talent to Japan|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 1000万円 〜 1500万円|