人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - 品質管理
Our client, a foreign multinational company specialising in medical devices based in Yokohama, is searching for its new QA Manager. You have in depth knowledge QSM and/or ISO 13485? You have great interpersonal and communication skills? This job is made for you. Apply now!
As a QA Manager based in Yokohama, you will have to fulfil the following duties:
* Implement Quality Improvement for the Engineer team and Staff
* Follow-up on Corrective and Preventive Actions
* Manage and coordinate internal audits
* Manage and coordinate complaint handling
* Take care of regulatory affairs and product safety
This list is not exhaustive. Other missions may be added.
The successful applicant for this QA Manager position will display the following requirements:
* Knowledge of QMS and/or ISO 13485
* Good interpersonal and communication skills with co-workers, management and regulators
* Ability to do research and come up with creative, compliant solutions for quality challenges
* Leadership skills: managing projects/people deploying planning, executing/validating and implementing phases
* Attention to detail and ability to solve problems
* Computer skills including Word and Excel
* Bachelor degree is required; Engineering or Science preferred
* 5 years minimum of experience working in Quality/Production is required; preferably in medical device industry
9M-12M + Performance Bonus
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lexane Delmas on +813 6402 1599.
|Our client is a global medical device company, with a very fast growing business. Based in Yokohama, one of the teams is searching for their new QA Manager, to take care of Quality Improvement, Internal Audit and Complaint Handling, among other tasks.|
|勤務時間||9AM - 6PM (inquire for more details)|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1000万円 〜 1200万円|