人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（その他） - その他
You will be a member to the IT team to help support the branch staff in the most effective and efficient ways possible. You will be supporting a Global office which the staff consist of staff from all over the world. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global team onsite using your IT skills where flexibility will be required to work where customer demand is the greatest.
* Monitor the firm's IT ticketing system for support escalated to you and work to resolve these within the guidelines of the IT Services and Operations Team SLAs.
* Assisting in making our lawyers effective in the use of technology which will help them to improve efficiencies and support their clients.
* Assist with clients working in our offices in both meeting rooms and secondment roles.
* Mobile working: showing lawyers and support staff how to utilise our technology whilst on the move and make sure they have all that they need to work effectively when away from the office.
* Assist with the IT induction training of new staff members where required.
* Support Microsoft office
* Business level Japanese / Business level English
* A strong working knowledge of the firm's core applications including Microsoft Office and Windows.
* A sound understanding of computing fundamentals.
* Able to manage own time effectively without direct supervision.
GOOD TO HAVE:
* Help Desk or other IT-related experience.
* Experience in a professional services environment.
* Previous networking, server, storage and/or systems administration experience.
* To have the opportunity to work for an extremely successful multinational professional services firm and build your career.
* A flexible compensation system that will reflect your current experience.
* Full social benefits and full commute coverage.
* A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company.
* High Earning Potential
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Our global Legal firm Client is situated in 35 plus countries within 5 continents. As a well established and expanded Firm they are in a strong position to help clients all around the world for their legal requirements. The companies ambition is to maintain itself as leader in its expertise by delivering exceptional value and quality to their clients.|