IT関連（その他） - その他
カスタマーサービス - その他
その他の職種 - その他の職種
Do you want to work abroad at one of the world’s fastest growing gaming companies? At an international business with a work permit and relocation assistance?
We are looking for Japanese speaking Online Casino Dealers who want to work in our broadcast studio in Malta.
As an Online Casino Dealer you will be working rotating shifts with regular breaks. You’ll be spending most of your working day live on camera; hosting casino games and interacting with players who are live-streaming the games to their devices.
You will receive a full training programme in our industry leading academy where you will be taught how to lead the games of Blackjack and Roulette as well as how to look and act in front of the cameras.
Moving to Malta gives you the opportunity to move to an English speaking country that is (nearly) always sunny. We broadcast in 17 languages and there are more than 60 nationalities in our team; working for Evolution is a truly multi-cultural experience. If successful you will receive a work permit and help with your relocation.
What we are looking for:
• Fluent in Japanese and good conversational English
• Team player with good communication skills
• Mature and hardworking
• Know how to provide excellent customer service
• A dedicated and motivated approach to work
• A sense of responsibility and can follow procedures
• The ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues
• Previous international experience is a plus
As an Online Casino Dealer you will:
• Host and deal a variety of casino games in a live studio streamed to real players in a rotating shift (work) environment
• Maintain the highest professional standards at all times
• Participate in table promotions
• Participate in internal and external media campaigns
• Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live players
Evolution Gaming delivers Live Casino products to major companies within online gambling. The company was founded in 2006, based on the notion of delivering a real Casino experience to the home through advanced IT software. Since then, Evolution has introduced several groundbreaking products and the company is a leading actor in its industry. Today, more than 8,000 people work in any of the company’s locations across 12 markets worldwide.
You must have:
Valid form of identification/travel document
One reference letter from your last employer
|勤務時間||Shift basis - Full time|
If you want to be part of one of the most exciting industries in the world - iGaming, and if you:
Have fluent knowledge and understanding of the Japanese and English Languages
Are a team player with good communication skills
Are a mature and hardworking individual
Know how to provide an excellent customer service
Have a dedicated and motivated approach to work
Have a sense of responsibility and can follow procedures
Have the ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs – this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues
Previous international experience is a plus
|年収||ユーロ 2万ユーロ 以上|